At August 30, 2016, the GEP Group consists of:
- The parent company Global EcoPower.
- GEP Energies (ex-Sénergies), a plant construction company in France and abroad in countries where GEP has no operational subsidiary
- A holding structure in France, GEP Assets, which holds the SPVs having all the construction rights. The plants are thus financed, built and sold after several years.
- A development company: GEP-Développement. The purpose of this structure is to develop solar PV and wind projects in France and thus to "feed" both PV and wind “ready to build” projects to the GEP group in the coming years.
- A holding company abroad, GEP-International, which holds the SPVs having all the construction rights internationally and whose vocation is design, construction, grid connection and international operation.
- Three operational structures: GEP-Hellas in Greece, GEP-EM in Morocco and GEP-Puerto Rico (not activated yet) in Puerto Rico.